Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Anchor Calls Palin “Dangerously Uninformed”

RK

Katie: Frankly, I have lost all respect for MSM, that I rarely ever watch you or three network, or CNN or read New York Times, yet I bet you I am more informed than you!


CBS News anchor, Katie Couric characterized Republican vice-presidential nominee, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as “dangerously uninformed and naïve.” “She doesn’t watch my show or any other major network news program,” Couric complained. “She doesn’t read the New York Times, Washington Post or any other respected daily newspaper. Her sources for news are something called the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman, the local Wasilla TV station KTUU, and, get this, some blog called Free Republic. Do the American voters want someone this far outside of the mainstream to be a heartbeat from becoming president?”

No comments: