Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gov. Palin was a good debator

RK

I expected her to be confident, doing better than recent 2 interviews, though she has less experience in debating than Biden. Even though the moderator is biased and support Obama and the questions will be harder on Palin, I believe she will come across upbeat.
I sent her some tips on how to answer certain tough questions, especially if she asked her a tough question regarding her faith, I hope she gets it in time. Biden is known to make gaffe, & will think more before he opens his mouth. I don't expect Biden to be attacking her, but McCain.

That's the Sarah Palin I remember from the 2006 debates: positive, confident and upbeat," recalls Libby Casey, an Alaska public-radio reporter who served as a debate moderator on two occasions that year.

No comments: