Saturday, October 4, 2008

Coming war of taxpayers versus non-taxpayers!


It's called class envy, class warfare, a tenet of communism, Marxism! So many voters are selfish gullible or idiotic.

Brad O'Leary, author of "The Audacity of Deceit: Barack Obama's War on American Values. in conjunction with Zogby America, conducted a series of carefully orchestrated polls. He wrote,"First, I found that 60 percent of likely voters among non-taxpaying Americans favor Obama for president, whereas only 31 percent favor John McCain. In addition, a majority of the 30 percent of Americans who don't pay federal income taxes agree with Obama's $65 billion plan to institute taxpayer-funded, universal health coverage. On the other side, a majority of the 70 percent of Americans who pay federal income taxes (i.e., the folks who would have to foot the bill for this boondoggle) are opposed to Obama's health care plan."

"[I]f Barack Obama and his legions of non-taxpaying supporters are allowed to set America's economic policies and priorities, a wrench will be thrown into the gears of our remarkable economic machine. America will face a new war. Call it Obama's 'war on success.' In this war, there will be no winners – only losers – taxpayers and non-taxpayers alike."

O'Leary's work found that 70 percent of Americans shoulder the majority of the federal budgetary burden for all Americans now, so Obama's claim for a plan to cut taxes for 95 percent of Americans is a logical impossibility.

"Is he going to give more money to non taxpayers?" O'Leary questioned. "You can't give a tax cut to 95 percent of Americans if only 70 percent of them pay federal income taxes in the first place. Then again, math may not be Obama's strong suit."

O'Leary, former president of the American Association of Political Consultants, is the author of 11 books, a former talk radio host with millions of listeners and the award-winning television producer of "Ronald Reagan: An American President."

No comments: