Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It is More Fun Watching Leaves Fall

By: SW

In the midst of the financial crisis my wife and I are leaving today on a long-planned trip to New England to watch the autumn leaves. It is more calm and fun to watch the leaves fall than watching the fate of this bail-out/socialization plan. This morning we realize that this is the first time in 28 years that the two of us go on a long trip.

I totally agree with RK's question: if this mess is really Bush's or Re publican's fault, WHY WOULD NOT THE DEMOCRATS SCREAM IMPEACHMENT AND INVESTIGATION? Bear in mind the liberals and the left hate Bush's guts.

While I am watching the leaves fall, my hope and my prayer is that such scandal be thoroughly exposed to every voter, particularly the independents, so they can make the right decisions come November.

In the meantime, this is all I will be watching for the next 12 days:

No comments: