Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shame on Matt Damon's stupid comments on Gov. Palin

By: RK

Matt Damon looking DOWNNN at small town Palin

These high and mighty Hollywood stars and celebrities are so Cocky, they make me SICK!
As a result of his remarks, his future movies may crash and burn, offending so many who love Gov. Palin.

On CBS News, actor Matt Damon when asked his opinion about Republican VP Sarah Palin expressed his anxieties:

“I think there is a really good chance that Sarah Palin could be president. And I think that's a really scary thing because I don't know anything about her. I don't think in eight weeks I'm going to know anything about her. I know that she was a mayor of a really, really small town. And she's governor of Alaska for less than two years. I just don't understand... I think the pick was made for political purposes but in terms of governance it's a disaster.

You do the actuary tables and there's a one out of three chance, if not more, that McCain doesn't survive his first term and it will be President Palin. And it really ... we were talking about it earlier ... it's like a really bad Disney movie...

I need to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago (comment: his scorn for people who believe in Creation and shows his ignorance of the Bible), that's an important... I want to know if she thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago. Or if she banned books or tried to ban books. We can't have that. (that's one of those unproven rumors out there”

I though Damon is brighter than that! How much does he know about the background and non-experience of Barak Hussein Obama? After 2 years of him out there, America still know little about his mysterious background, as he refuses to directly answer these questions.
I believe it's far more SCARIER to have Obama in the Oval office than Gov. Palin, a man who coddled and associated with known terrorists, supported financially and praised by terrorists!
You mull this over

No comments: