Friday, October 10, 2008

Farrakhan on Obama: 'The Messiah is absolutely speaking'

RK
10-10-2008

The McCain camp MUST SEIZE this opportunity to point out that "It's TROUBLING that racist, White-hating Farrakhan PRAISE Obama as Messiah and call him,"I love my BROTHER! " This is the Nation of Islam crowd you see on U-Tube. Later Farrakhan said this is what he FEARS for Obama, that someone will point out his support for Obama, which will HURT OBAMA. GRASP that! So if WE keep quiet or hesitate to EXPOSE this alliance- connection, we play into their hands!

What McCain need to do is to quote or play this video Farakkhan, calling Obama," I love that brother, and I want to see that brother successful. I don't want to say anything that would hurt that brother, and I don't want them to use me or the Nation of Islam."
Pass this on to 10 friends, to pass on 10 others! Watch it because no media will play this unless confronted.
October 09, 2008


Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, another powerful Chicago-based political figure associated with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and other long-time associates of Obama, is leaving no doubt about what he thinks of the leader...
He says when Obama talks "the Messiah is absolutely speaking."




Addressing a large crowd behind a podium Feb. 24 with a Nation of Islam Saviour's Day 2008 sign, Farrakhan proclaims,

"You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth. And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking."

Farrakhan suggested he would keep a low profile in the campaign, despite his enthusiasm for Obama.

"That's why you have never heard me make any comment," he explained. "I love that brother, and I want to see that brother successful. I don't want to say anything that would hurt that brother, and I don't want them to use me or the Nation of Islam."


Source: World Net Daily

No comments: