Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rush Limbaugh to Obama: 'You are no Jesus Christ'

RK
9/11/2008
Radio host rips Dems' comparing Barack to Messiah, Palin to Pilate

In the wake of repeated comments from Democrats comparing Sen. Barack Obama to Jesus and Gov. Sarah Palin to Pontius Pilate, radio host Rush Limbaugh today blasted the Democrats' strategy as "pathological" and "insane."

"I know Jesus Christ. I pray to Jesus Christ all the time," said Limbaugh." I study what Jesus Christ did and said all the time, and let me tell you something, Barack Obama, you are no Jesus Christ."

He also attacked Obama's stances for abortion and sex education for children in kindergarten, saying, "I can't find any such references to Jesus promoting infanticide nor do I find any references to Jesus Christ suggesting sex education be taught to 4- and 5-year-olds, but I'm still looking in the New Testament and I'll let you all know if I come up with anything."

Democrats, including party strategist Donna Brazile and Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., made nearly identical biblical comparisons of the characters in this presidential election, which Limbaugh traced back to a Sept. 4 posting on a Washington blog.



Source: worldnetdaily

No comments: